Other Options to Support the Aquarium:
Want to ask us a question first? Absolutely. Best way to get a hold of us is through the message form found here, on the Contact Us page. Your question will be directed to our most excellent funding volunteer who will be happy to answer your enquiry.
Things you need to know:
- The Alberta Aquarium is a registered charity. That means donations made through the links above will receive a tax donation receipt as soon as the transaction is completed.
- Transactions $3 or more will receive a tax receipt.
- To see what we’re doing with the donations and the different funds you can direct your support to, visit our Fundraising page for full details.
- As a registered charity, you can see our profile and information under the Government of Canada Charities Directorate division.
- All donations over $25 are recognized in the year end Annual Report, listed as per your receipting request.
- Donations in the form of tributes and memorials are accepted. Please be sure to read through the full donation form to access all the options.
- CanadaHelps.org is our support service of choice for managing online donations and tax receipting. A Canadian charity, they are specialists in online and donation handling. As a service they are a trusted, reliable organisation with an impeccable record. For full information please visit CanadaHelps.org
JOIN THE WAVE
Be a part of this community positive legacy project!